They’ve painted the place tropical. You should see it. It looks very nice here especially in the sun. I’m on the side shaded during the afternoon sun facing the El Cortez above.
I found that these banners that Killbuck distributed actually glow with a strong light behind it. We had to play with that. I had my first visitor last night, ill fated John Molezzo. I say ill fated completely in absurdum as this man is not ill fated. Good comrade. My girlfriend helped me move into the room so I shouldn’t be calling John my first visitor, though I doubt anyone cares about this but me.
I’m about to write the next blog post. At this moment, I’m remembering how much I like to type it directly onto the post instead of a separate document, thought usually I write on paper in pen before typing. And here’s my series of blog posts, NadaDada 2013 at the Townhouse Motorlodge. My room is called something like “The Never Ending Fishbowler Excursion” though possibly “The Unending Fishbowler Excursion” since Never Ending is kinda’ played out but I also was thinking maybe ” “The Open Ended Fishbowler Excursion”, so who knows.
I was thinking of painting a big portrait of Andy Kaufman now. Blog Post #2 while I do that I suppose. I’m gonna’ get up and say a couple words tonight, introduce Mr. DadaMayor as well. I should have it done for that, my Kaufman portrait. Yeah.
Otherwise, the one place to go for all information regarding locations and times for this year’s art show:
http://www.nadadadamotel.weebly.com or click the following spaceman for hyperspace online di-rect connection to the map and schedule page.
- “NadaDada, how the HELL did you guys get New York Times coverage!??!” (fishbowler.wordpress.com)
- Instance of Ecstasy, St. Mary’s Art Center (fishbowler.wordpress.com)
- An Artist’s Bodhisattva (fishbowler.wordpress.com)
- NadaDada – We’re So Un-Punk! (fishbowler.wordpress.com)
- Porn Mattresses & Peter Paul Rubens (fishbowler.wordpress.com)
- And So We Embarked Upon This Project.. (fishbowler.wordpress.com)